• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i create diff transitions between 2 videos?

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to add two videos together, in most of my videos i pause  and then cut part out and connect the next video right to it and it picks right up. But how do i add some cool kind of transitions between those two videos, like what you can do on powerpoints, do unique transitions between slides. For example as the one video ends it acts like a page of a book is being turned and the new video picks right up from there. How do i add those transitions? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

You simply drag a transition from the Transitions panel to the point between the clips.

If you're new to the program, you may want to check out my free 8 part Basic Training tutorial series at Premiere Elements support site Muvipix.com.

*** Basic Training with Premiere Elements ***

Part 4 shows you how to add and customize transitions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You simply drag a transition from the Transitions panel to the point between the clips.

If you're new to the program, you may want to check out my free 8 part Basic Training tutorial series at Premiere Elements support site Muvipix.com.

*** Basic Training with Premiere Elements ***

Part 4 shows you how to add and customize transitions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines