• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not export color lookup tables anymore.

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my name is Michael and I have the following problem.

If you work with Premiere and want to create its looks with Photoshop, you need LUTs. These Luts I have so far always with Photoshop created.

Now I'm missing the option "export as color lookup table".

What shall I do now? I have already upgraded, but the same problem. I have Windows 10 and Photoshop CC 2015.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that File - Export - Color Look up Tables does not appear in the export menu?

It should be there in CC2015 however, if not, you could try resetting preferences and if that does not work -re-install.

However there have been three updates since your version (CC2015.5 CC2017 and the latest version CC2017.0.1). I would update to the current version and check again.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dave. Yes the path File-> Export -> Clor Lookup Table does not exist.

All settings already reset and Reinstall. The same problem.

The update I have already aufgespielt but there comes a new problem. In the 2017 version, I can not open any pictures in Photoshop. The program will open, but no images will be displayed. I've tried a lot, but nothing helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (51).png

Here a image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, could you solve your problem because now, I have just the same and don´t find any solution. Would be so thankful if you could let me know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you look in Help - System Info and check your version number.

That screenshot and menu looks like CS6. Unfortunately I don't have CC2015 installed any longer to check - just CS6, CC2015.5 and CC2017.01

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines