I'm sort of at the end of my wits here; any help is
appreciated. I've read up and tried several things to close in on
this problem but to no avail.
I have a swf on an http server that needs to interact with
servlets that are mapped to load from https.
* One servlet works fine (loadMovie hits a servlet and loads
a captcha image).
* The other performs an xml.sendAndLoad, however the logs
show no record of the request even making its way out of flash.
I have tested this same swf, having it hosted out of the
https server, and everything works as expected...sendAndLoad works
properly. I thought perhaps there was a problem with the mapping of
the servlets and crossdomain file (I had to use loadPolicyFile
since I don't have access to root on the https server) ... but
since loadMovie and xml.send work, that seems to be ruled out.
I have a few different dev environments I've tested on, but
they both use the same IP (different ports) for ssl/nonssl.