3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 1, 2017 11:06 AM by terris86415680

Can't get rid of TRANSFORM box when on MOVE tool

DarbiG

This is something that JUST started the past 2x I've opened up Photoshop CC. I have used PS for YEARS, and never had this, so not sure if it's an update or a setting I turned on, and if the latter, HOW DO I TURN IT OFF? haha

So basically when I choose a layer by merely clicking on the layer in the layer panel, it now puts up the transform frame (as seen in this pic) around the layer's object/item on the screen. This proves to be a very annoying feature (like I literally hiss and worse!!!) as it makes it difficult to drag it/move it without resizing, etc--especially for smaller objects. It used to only show up when I was "transforming" it... but there isn't even an option to approve the change (and thereby remove the frame). It's just there on any item once I click on that layer in the layer panel.

this is zoomed in to show you it on the small period. How the heck am I to move it without transforming it unless I zoom WAYYYYY in and at that point, I can't see where I'm moving it to.

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 11.16.33 AM.jpegScreen Shot 2017-01-01 at 11.20.43 AM.jpeg