• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Mobile Sync Sign In

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to get Lightroom CC 2015.8 to sign into Mobile to Sync to/from mobile apps.

Lightroom's Help menu says I'm signed into my CC account. The name placard says "Get started with Lightroom mobile" and "Sync with Lightroom mobile (Sign in)". Preferences -> Lightroom mobile says "Adobe ID: Not signed in".

Creative Cloud 3.9.5.353 freshly installed. Only Lightroom is installed.

I've done the following with no success:

Windows 10 Pro 1607. Full Creative Cloud membership. Adobe ID password reset. Lightroom mobile sync between iPad and Android phone works. Typekit syncing works.

What else am I missing? I'd like to be able to sync to mobile to share photos in person.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Have you tried resetting your preferences? I would suggest you follow the instructions at How to set Lightroom preferences  to find the preferences file and make a copy of it before deleting.

Another thing to try is removing the Sync.lrdata file, which is the hidden database containing sync data.

• On Mac it's at /Users//Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata
  • On Win it would be at C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what happens when you use the menu Help > Sign In ? Do that, and then go to the Preferences, Mobile tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Help menu shows I'm signed in. I've already attempted to Sign out and sign back in with no change in the ability to use Lightroom mobile from my desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your preferences? I would suggest you follow the instructions at How to set Lightroom preferences  to find the preferences file and make a copy of it before deleting.

Another thing to try is removing the Sync.lrdata file, which is the hidden database containing sync data.

• On Mac it's at /Users//Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata
  • On Win it would be at C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While neither of the suggested items fixed it, I went a step further and removed the entire C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\ folder which solved the problem.

Thanks for your help John!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines