• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player isnt working on Google Chrome Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I enabled PPAPI plugins and made sure chrome was up to date. When I went to the components phase and checked Adobe Flash Player for an update, the update was found but the end results was status - component not updated. I also went to control panel and typed in "Flash Player" and clicked it. When it opened I saw at the bottom and it says " The settings on this page are not applicable to Google Chrome or Chromium based browsers (PPAPI)." I also went to the website https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect and it said "Note: Adobe Flash Player is already installed, but disabled. Click here for more information." 

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-google-chrome.html

Flash Version: 24.0.0.186

Browser Name: Google Chrome (PPAPI)

Operating System (OS): Windows (Windows 10)

IMG_0035.PNG

IMG_0030-01-01-17-04-00.jpeg

IMG_0031-01-01-17-04-01.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on your information, you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.  I presume you got the following information from one of the help pages. If so, it's detecting Flash Player is installed and enabled.

Flash Version: 24.0.0.186

Browser Name: Google Chrome (PPAPI)

Operating System (OS): Windows (Windows 10)

Google Chrome does not use the Local Settings Manager which is what the  " The settings on this page are not applicable to Google Chrome or Chromium based browsers (PPAPI)." comment means.  To modify these settings on Google Chrome you need to use the online Settings Manager at Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Global Privacy Settings Panel

What is the exact issue you are experiencing?  Please be specific.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It`s not playing the video ads. You know how you watch ad before watching the actually video? That`s what the problem Im having. Ever since I updated to Flash Version: 24.0.0.186 this problem been happening. Its like the video screen will just be blank black and then go straight to the actually video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video itself displays, but the ads do not?  Is this the only negative behaviour you are experiencing?

Please provide direct links to affected sites. Note that the link you sent me in private message is blocked by Adobe (which means Adobe considers it to be a malicious site) and I cannot access it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See it wont show the ad, it just skips to the main video.Viggle.tv.png

Viggle.tv 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the following:

1. Launch Chrome
  2. Navigate to chrome://settings/content
  3. Scroll down to the Flash section
  4. Select Allow sites to run Flash
  5. Restart Chrome

Does this solve the issue you are experiencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that last step that you just asked me to do. After I did it , I restarted the Chrome and it started acting up again like it did before. Adobe Flash Player is really starting to get of my nerves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to deploy this settings to 2000 computers.  THere is no option in chrome adm gop template and I can't find the registry key.  Can you please tell me the registry key to allow sites to use flash for chrome.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The following Google documentation may be of assistance:

If you have further questions on these policy settings, please contact Google Chrome.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 7 and Adobe flash player is working here. You need to uninstall Adobe and delete from your computer. Then download the latest version again and install. [link removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about these Adobe?Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says this toCapture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines