• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paragraph Palette misbehaving IDCC (2017)

Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into issues with how the Paragraph Palette is operating in the updated version of IDCC (2017) 12.0.0.81 build.

I think this is a bug and I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this.... please chime in if you are also experiencing this bug or have a solve.

When trying to edit measurements in the fields within the Paragraph palette, my text ends up getting edited and whatever I key in gets inserted into the text box:

E.g. selecting a line of text and editing the space after will result in inserting that measurement figure into my text box. It's not every time, but I can't figure out the pattern other than doing the same thing over and over again, trying to re-select in hope it will take and not edit text.

Please fix.

This is quite irritating and such a pain.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Go to Preferences > Advanced Type. Turn off the Type Contextual checkboxes at the bottom of that panel. Known bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Advanced Type. Turn off the Type Contextual checkboxes at the bottom of that panel. Known bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Will give it a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines