• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request - Line Tool

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason that I enjoy illustrating in Adobe Draw is the same reason I enjoy illustrating in adobe Flash - no cutting out/layering shapes or any of that Illustrator CC garbage. Just pure drawing. I do miss one tool from Flash CC when I am illustrating in Draw and that is the Line Tool. The Line Tool that Macromedia created and has been carried through every version of Flash since since then is the BEST line tool in the illustration game. Automatic end to end snapping, no need for "welding paths" (such a counterintuitive workflow) and no need to adjust bezier curves - just "grab" the center of the line and bend it. This tool is THE REASON I choose Adobe Flash CC for illustration over anything else. It would be incredible to see a version of this line tool come to Adobe Draw.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan.

This request has been coming up with some frequency lately. It's a good one. One that I find use for pretty much every single time I draw.

Thanks for the details about why/how you use it; I'll share them with the Draw team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Love your responses on all the threads by the way.

-R.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ryan.

Well, you'll notice I haven't gotten to the last two yet. On my way....

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines