1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 19, 2008 4:16 PM by Newsgroup_User

click on the tabs

kilyas2007 Level 1
      I am an working on an application with two forms. Both of these forms are displayed on the same screen under different tabs using TabNavigator. I am using the click method as follows to certain tasks when a something is clicked in the form.

<mx:TabNavigator right="10" width="100%" height="100%" y="36" id="contactsTab" click="appEzClick();">

now this method is execute when anything is clicked inside the form, but when the tabs themsevelves are clicked this method never gets executed. Please advise as what should be done to execute this method even if the tab on the top is clicked as well.
        • 1. Re: click on the tabs
          Level 7

"kilyas2007" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gigt3o$bfh$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I am an working on an application with two forms. Both of these forms are
          > displayed on the same screen under different tabs using TabNavigator. I
          > am
          > using the click method as follows to certain tasks when a something is
          > clicked
          > in the form.
          >
          > <mx:TabNavigator right="10" width="100%" height="100%" y="36"
          > id="contactsTab"
          > click="appEzClick();">
          >
          > now this method is execute when anything is clicked inside the form, but
          > when
          > the tabs themsevelves are clicked this method never gets executed. Please
          > advise as what should be done to execute this method even if the tab on
          > the top
          > is clicked as well.

change