Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alghorithm of comparing PDF/A

Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

incremental_update_sign.pngHi there. I am looking for some algorithm of comparing PDF/A. So the task is: PDF file is created on my side signed by my certificate then it is sent to partner and signed by his certificate. So, I need to compare the content of the file (if it was not changed) so just the orginal part with first signature. Actually, I am thinking about creating  checksum (hash) of orginal part and then compare with checksum (hash) after partners' signature. So now I have two questions, Is it possible to parse the file for these parts and create the checksum after second signature to compare with the checksum I did before sending? And If the checksum wil be the same after second signature, since I see that something is written to the original part too?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the Acrobat SDK forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines