• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only Half of My Library Loads

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Lightroom I have hundred of folders. They all displayed in alphabetical order but when I scroll down to "T" any of those folders from then on I can't click on. They are all visibly there but I might as well be clicking on a blank space as nothing happens. I have tried to optimize the catalog, I've updated to the latest version, and I've restarted my computer. It still won't let me click on anything past the letter T. Any ideas?

Lightroom version: 5.7.1 [994254]

Operating system: Windows 7 Business Edition

Version: 6.1 [7601]

Application architecture: x64

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

The one thing I would try is deleting your preference file.

Where to find preference files for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5

If that doesn't work, I believe this is an old bug in Windows that limits the number items in a scroll list to about 1600.

If you've got that many folders, the only real choice that I know of is to organize these folders in some sort of hierarchy, and then close the parts of the hierarchy taht you're not looking in so now the list is much smaller than 1600 items.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The one thing I would try is deleting your preference file.

Where to find preference files for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5

If that doesn't work, I believe this is an old bug in Windows that limits the number items in a scroll list to about 1600.

If you've got that many folders, the only real choice that I know of is to organize these folders in some sort of hierarchy, and then close the parts of the hierarchy taht you're not looking in so now the list is much smaller than 1600 items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whoah. That worked. The second bit. What a silly glitch. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines