• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tour de Animate (Official Adobe Animate CC samples)

Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I told TriciaLawrence​ that I was working with a team here in Germany to produce an official sample for Animate CC.... well my sample finally went live! 

Daniel Connerath and Simon Widjaja (both part of the Adobe Influencer DACH program) approached me last spring and asked if I would like to work with them on Animate CC sample for Tour de Animate (which is sponsored and promoted by Adobe).  These guys are great so how could I say no.... in fact, if you were at Adobe Max, then you may have attended their workshop.

All the samples on Tour de Animate are FREE!  So have fun and explore the site.  If use my sample 'Bringing Characters To Life', then share your work with me.  I would love to see how people utilize the sample.

Here is the link.....

Bringing characters to life - Adobe Animate CC Sample - Tour de Animate

Enjoy and Cheers!!!!!

Kenn.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure to turn speakers or headsets down before clicking on link ......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luckily the video does not play by itself.... you have to click the YouTube video.  So, yes... like any video... if you are in an office turn your volume down before playing it.  But there is not background music on the site.  So for others now worried that suddenly music or something strange will start playing... don't be scared... there is no automatic play on the site for anything. 

Hope you at least enjoyed the content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think I clicked on anything at all? I was just scrolling then it all of a sudden started?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is strange... been to the site on my work computer, home computer and smart phone.... yet the only way I have seen to start the video is by clicking on it.  Of course I am using Firefox.  So maybe it could be the browser you are using.  Interesting, let me know which browser you are using and I will let the guys know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FF here too, imo the website design needs some work but I like what is there so far... shouldn't this post be in the Animate forum?

Screenshot (543).png

Screenshot (544).png

Screenshot (545).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brad,

Maybe you inadvertently clicked on the right carousel arrow.   I did the same thing and it launched an animation  teaser.  Fortunately,  I had my speakers turned down.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines