2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2017 5:35 AM by EgonOCC

Need Help with Duplicating Pages & Their Respective Hyperlinks

EgonOCC

Greetings,

I am using Acrobat Professional 9.

I have a 2,000+ page document that, when printed, is placed into 4 volumes (4 three-ring binders).  Each binder must contain the same, 16-page long table of contents (the table of contents is comprehensive for all 4 volumes).  Because both the paper and electronic copies of this document are needed, it must remain formatted for both purposes.  The 4 identical tables of contents must each be hyperlinked, and the whole document is already bookmarked.

I have the Volume #1 table of contents hyperlinked.  However, I cannot find any way to duplicate these pages, with their respective, working hyperlinks, into Volumes #2, 3, and 4.  Because the table of contents is sixteen pages long, it is not practical to manually hyperlink each line item--this would cause me to have to hyperlink a total of 64 pages' worth of line items.

Does anyone have any idea how to duplicate the pages while preserving their hyperlinks?  I found a way to extract the pages with their hyperlinks; however, the hyperlinks stop working before and/or when the pages are reinserted or replaced in Volume #2.  I have tried every way that I can come up with, but to no avail.  This seems like it should be so simple....

I offer you so many thanks!