• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

15+ minute youtube uploads

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PE9, the program won't let me upload a video that is over 15 minutes.  I've done everything I need to do on youtube to allow it.

If I download to the desktop and then upload I lose quality. ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Direct uploads to YouTube from Premiere Elements are limited (by YouTube) to 10 minutes.

However, if you have an advanced account with YouTube, you can output a longer file from Premiere Elements and manually upload it through your web browser.

Ideally this file will be an MP4 -- but version 9 pre-dates MP4 output from Premiere Elements, so your best option is a WMV file at 1920x1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WMV?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YouTube now allows videos over 15+ minutes to be downloaded, I went through the process.  it's the PE9 program that isn't allowing it.??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not Premiere Elements. It's YouTube's interface with Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines