My phone gap app builds fine with no errors. It's been working for a year, but now we've got to upload a new iOS signing key. I followed the well-worn process to do that:
1. create a new Apple dev cert and import it into my keychain
2. export the private portion as .p12 file
3. create a dev mobile provisioning profile with devices (yes, mine included) and that cert.
4. create a new PG signing key using the .p12 and the provisioning profile. Unlocked it OK.
5. rebuilt the app (2250024), no errors.
But when I use the QR code to install, nothing happens. Blank Safari page. Never get asked "OK to install?"
Any help??? I wonder if it is not a cert problem? how does one troubleshoot this?
Have you tried to use the Safari in the device to login into Phonegap build, then click ipa icon to see whether the install message appear? This can ensure that you have correct provisioning profile for the device.