4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2017 6:49 AM by Jeff A Wright Branched from an earlier discussion.

Unable to update Credit Card details

danbpc Level 1

I too am having issues with Creative Cloud Membership.

• My payment method was suddenly cancelled by my issuer due to a security breach somewhere which caused my card to be fraudulently used.
      • When informed by Adobe that my payment method failed yesterday, I attempted to change my information on file using
        • Firefox:  It showed me the correct screen to change my credit card and when I saved it hung and did nothing 3 times
        • Chrome: It showed me the correct screen to change my credit card and when I saved it hung and did nothing 2 times
        • Internet Explorer: It showed me the correct screen to change my credit card and when I saved it hung and did nothing once
      • I had to wait 35 minutes for chat to let me in to adobe billing department
      • I was required to try again by chat to use internet explorer while the CSR waited
      • it failed again
      • I was sent a link to input my new info
      • I was told everything was Okay with the alternative payment info input
      • I checked today if Adobe had charged my new credit card.  It was still listed as failed
      • I contacted support again
      • I asked if there was still a problem with my payment method?
        • Asked if the new payment method was tried yet
        • Asked if there was a problem with the new payment method
          • Got no direct answer to my questions
      • It was implied that it did not go through last night but the CSR said that my payment method worked and the system would try again in 24 hours. The CSR was able to charge 1.00 instead of taking care of the problem completely. Most annoying.
      • I will be very upset if there still is a problem tomorrow, you are wasting my time, and there is no good reason for your payment system to fail and be so user unfriendly when it does.
        • My system
        • Windows 7-64
        • Security software, kapersky internet security

I still do not know why I am having issues with using the regular payment update screen.

• 1. Re: Unable to update Credit Card details
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Branching to a new discussion.

Danbpc I am sorry you are facing difficulties updating your credit card details.  These type of interactions do need to be handled in a one to one environment as opposed to public forum accessible to anyone with an Internet connection.  You indicated that you have spoken with a member of our support team.  Do you have a case number from your interaction that I can reference?

• 2. Re: Unable to update Credit Card details
            danbpc Level 1

Do you have a case number from your interaction that I can reference? 

NO!  What is that an why was I not provided one when I contacted billing

support?

I have contacted support VIA Chat 2x and do not have any records that it

became an official problem.  I have Chat logs though.  This is the

second one.

And if you do not want users to post issues like this in an open forum

make the process work better.

Daniel Winter

Brookline Print Center

• 3. Re: Unable to update Credit Card details
              Peter.Delgado

Jeff - This is the message I'm getting.

Capture2.JPG 

So then I go to the support area and when I cant find te solution, I want to Chat or speak to someone only to get this:

Capture3.JPG

How can one possibly get a Case number when you cant interact with a human being?  And assuming that you did have a case number,  where the hell do you send it?  Its impossible to actually make contact with ADOBE.

I agree with Daniel - If this is not the appropriate place to vent,  Make it work!  or make the Chat / Phone accessible. 

Can someone please contact me?  I need to pay this account ASAP.

Peter

• 4. Re: Unable to update Credit Card details
                Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Peter it is likely your current web browsers security settings, installed plug-ins, or extensions are blocking you from reaching chat support.  If you are unable to reach a member of our support team at Contact Customer Care then I would recommend using an alternate web browser, smart phone, or tablet.