• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character animator puppet distorting

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm building a new puppet in photoshop and I'm using the template provided by Character Animator. For some reason my new puppet's face distorts when brought into Character animator. (mostly when I blink my eyes)  I have all the same layer and folder structure but I must be doing something wrong.

Here are a couple of screen shots of my PS file and what I'm seeing in Character Animator.  Any help would be great!Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 9.44.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-05 at 9.44.56 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either rename Left Eye Blink" to "Left Blink" and do the same for the right to properly tag them as blinks, or under face lower the eyelid strength to 0% to disable lid blinking / warping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much!  Changing the eyelid strength to 0 did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines