3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2017 4:52 AM by Gutter-Fish

Bouncing/Bending Effect as automatic Expression

philipph55140514

Hey guys,

I'm new to after effects and I have a question for getting some certain effects to work and couldn't find anything on the web.

And I honestly searched a lot but not so much on the following topics.

I'm starting to create a lyric video with different "background layers" in different position in the z-Axis. So it already creates a nice 3D effect when moving these things around.

Now I want certain layer to bend thoughout the video without keyframing it.
      Look here for an example (I know the music and the lyrics are kinda special):

You can see the effect I mean good at 1:58 and 2:35

I'm digging the video and want to recreate the effects and transfer them to my project

The picture of the "baby" bends, but it isn't simply a wiggle or random motion expression like on some other layers.

I think the reaper does the same.

Also I haven't found a way to create the fog, you can see in his video. Maybe it's the normal particle effect but changed a lot, I don't know.

I have some basic question too:

Should I precomp the words for some phrases?

Can I loop particle effects and all the stuff which is above, cause they cause a lot of rendering time?

Is there anything in this vid I should go to Premiere Pro? I'm doing the whole vid in AE so far?

Any other tips or effects which I could add?

Thanks your help,

Phil