• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorization not working

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am downloading books from my library website. When I try to view them on my ereader it says my device is not authorized. Both my laptop and my ereader are authorized. I have been able to read books from library on my ereader before. I have tried reauthorizing both my laptop and my ereader. I have tried re-downloading the book. I have tried uninstalling adobe digital editions and then reinstalling it. Nothing is working. Why am I not able to read my books?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same issue. I have the latest version of ADE on my PC. I have deauthorized my Kobo Glo and my PC and reauthorized them both. I have deleted the book from ADE and from my Kobo and redownloaded it from my library numerous times, but I still get the message that my device is not currently authorized for use with my Adobe ID.

Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines