2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2017 10:52 PM by Pavel Homeriki

Muse mobile site only

quinn7 Level 1

I have a client that has a website but want to keep their destop site in wordpress but I want to upload a mobile version from muse.

If I just set up mobile version and put the ftp setting in from their hosting will the muse mobile site kick in when somebody views the site in mobile and the wordpress one kick in when they view on desktop... I don't want to upload the mobile version and it conflict with whats there.

• 1. Re: Muse mobile site only
          Ussnorway Adobe Community Professional

quinn7 wrote:

I have a client that has a website but want to keep their destop site in wordpress but I want to upload a mobile version from muse.

If I just set up mobile version and put the ftp setting in from their hosting will the muse mobile site kick in when somebody views the site in mobile and the wordpress one kick in when they view on desktop... I don't want to upload the mobile version and it conflict with whats there.

I don't know is the honest answer because Wordpress has its own rules that dont' play nice... if it was any normal web host then the answer would be yes you can but this question will need a wordpress expert and you prob won't find one in a Muse forum

• 2. Re: Muse mobile site only
            Pavel Homeriki Adobe Community Professional

If your client's site is not responsive (which is very strange in WordPress), take a look at this plugin www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/handheld/ . You do not need Muse for this.

1 person found this helpful