I am having the exact same issue.
Can you please confirm if the issue occurs only when you try to record audio to slides in PPT 2016 or is there any other workflow as well? Are you using Presenter 11 in an office network or on your personal machine ? Have you tried to check the Presenter 11 performance by launching PowerPoint 2016 in administrative mode?
You may try to recreate Presenter 11 preferences by performing the below steps and see if that makes any difference-
- Close PowerPoint 2016 and open registry editor by typing "regedit" in the run window.
- Go to H Key Current User > Software > Adobe > Adobe Presenter > Rename "11.0" folder to "11.0_old".
- Close registry editor.
- Launch PowerPoint 2016 in administrative mode (by right click on PowerPoint icon and choose "Run as Admin") and try to record audio using Presenter 11 and see if that resolves the issue.
If the above suggested steps doesn't work, then you may try to add Adobe Presenter 11 in MS Office Trusted Location.by performing the below steps :-
- Launch PowerPoint.
- Go To File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Add New Location > Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 11.0 and then click OK.
- Restart PowerPoint in administrative mode (by right click on PowerPoint icon and choose "Run as Admin") and then use Presenter and see if it works fine.
Also, If you are using any Antivirus on your computer then please try to turn it off temporarily and then check Presenter performance.
Let me know how it goes.
I have tried following these steps, as I am trying to record video but when I click new project in Video Express, it errors repeatedly with 'Application encountered an internal error'. I am using Presenter on a personal machine and have also disabled my firewall but this problem persists. I am in a trial period and would like to see how it performs with this error fixed.
I have sent you a private message and I would request you to please respond so that we can connect and look into the issue.