• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing psd + jpg images from photoshop cc

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to work on my laptop while away and worked for 4 days in Photoshop CC - exporting the collage psd plus the indiv. images as psds to various folders on an external hard drive plus exported jpegs that I sent out to a client to preview while working on the collage -- I get home and every related folder is missing; the uploaded edited images I took from desktop into Lightroom 5 on laptop are visible in a folder, but the corresponding folder is now missing; and the jpeg folder is missing. I used the ext hard drive this morning on my desktop and the images I exported are there - so the ext hard drive is working. I made a huge mistake in not saving onto this laptop as well. I uploaded raw images to another ext hard drive while working on this job - they are there. I cannot find this job on either ext. hard drive, nor on the laptop. But I was able to send emails yesterday with a jpeg each from one of this job's folders that is now missing - an ideas???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this to do with Lightroom and the fact two computers were involved?  If yes, and you do not get an answer here, then the Lightroom forum might be a better fit.  I am not alone among the regular posters to this forum, in that I never use Lightroom, so a lot of us are not going to know about issues concerning catalogues across multiple devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

most of the work missing was exported directly from Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines