• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some of your changes could not be saved. Please correct the items highlighted in red below and try again.

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no items highlighted in red.

What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

You need to complete the keyword section for both files and add at least one more keyword for each image.

Make sure to sort your keywords by relevancy. Take a look at this blog post to get some tips for adding keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea. What are your trying to do and what program are you using? Please provide more information so we can provide more assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad

Thanks for responding.

I am new to Adobe stock. I downloaded my first two pics. When I click "Save Work" that is when I get the error message "

Some of your changes could not be saved. Please correct the items highlighted in red below and try a...

However there are no areas highlighted in red to correct.

I am using an iMac.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you take some screenshots of what you see? There is no 'Save Work' button/link in Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 9.40.15 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I am totally confused? You said you were downloading images. Your screenshot is in the Contributor portal too 'upload' your own photos to Stock to have for sale. That is two completely different things.

Are you trying to add photos that you took with your own Camera to be available for sale on Adobe Stock? If so, then you will get a better answer asking in the contributor forum. If not, then you are totally in the wrong place in Adobe Stock Website.

Adobe Stock Contributors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad. Yes, I am trying to upload my own photos to sell. I will try the contributor forum.

Thanks for your reply's

Have a great day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem, good luck! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to complete the keyword section for both files and add at least one more keyword for each image.

Make sure to sort your keywords by relevancy. Take a look at this blog post to get some tips for adding keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having the same problem. (There is no items highlighted red to correct.) Please assist.

Some of your changes could not be saved. Please correct the items highlighted in red below and try a...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of your changes could not be saved. Please correct the items highlighted in red below and try again. file error

Hi I am facing this problem do you have any solution Please Help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose you need to delete some keywords as you probably have more than 50 keywords.

(BTW: looking at your follow up posts, you shoul ask questions that can be answered. It's not clear what you intend with those remarks here.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Shahid29211914g38k 

Don't copy & paste replies from language translators. 

Post in your native language.  If needed, we can use this forum's language translator.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of your changes could not be saved. Please correct the items highlighted in red below and try again.

hi I am facing this problem do you have any solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

Just to clarify, you are having trouble submitting Stock photos as a Contributor?  Tell us more about the trouble you are having.  A screen shot would be helpful as well.

Cheers!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines