1 Reply Latest reply on May 21, 2006 4:25 PM by ebad293

Arabic fonts problem

ebad293
      Hi All!
      I'm working with Macromedia Flash MX 6.0 (Thats not a professional version).
      Here is a picture showing you my ideas.
      I want to make a registration form that needs user to type his/her information in

Persian/Arabic.(I mean persian or arabic fonts)
      I have a "Input Text Field" there and the characters doesnt attache eachother.
      Note:
      I have one software 'Maryam'. I can write in Arabic in this software and copy to clipboard

and paste it in a flash text field.But for users i can do that!!! users should type dirrectly in

text fields, you know!?
      I hope you got my idea exactly.(Because of my weak english probably!!)
      Whats your solutions?
        • 1. Re: Arabic fonts problem
          ebad293 Level 1
          quote:

Originally posted by: ebad293
          Hi All!
          I'm working with Macromedia Flash MX 6.0 (Thats not a professional version).
          Here is a picture showing you my ideas.
          I want to make a registration form that needs user to type his/her information in

Persian/Arabic.(I mean persian or arabic fonts)
          I have a "Input Text Field" there and the characters doesnt attache eachother.
          Note:
          I have one software 'Maryam'. I can write in Arabic in this software and copy to clipboard

and paste it in a flash text field.But for users i can do that!!! users should type dirrectly in

text fields, you know!?
          I hope you got my idea exactly.(Because of my weak english probably!!)
          Whats your solutions?