• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing things in master page is placing the items in a totally different place on the main pages

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

So I am currently setting up a new website and Doing the footer and header on my Master page

however, where I have put the social media icons on the master page, they are on a totally different part of the page on the main pages!

All pages are the same size etc so I have no idea...

Thanks

Enya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Why should we have an idea?

Do the following: Reduce your existing site to only one typical page, containing a few elements. (This is helpful, because it saves download- and analysing-time).

Upload this .muse file to dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why should we have an idea?

Do the following: Reduce your existing site to only one typical page, containing a few elements. (This is helpful, because it saves download- and analysing-time).

Upload this .muse file to dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines