Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile not syncing to desktop/cloud

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my issue is that the pictures taken on my iphone are not synced to my desktop. I understand that they are supposed to be uploaded to the cloud first and this does not work either as each picture is shown as a grey icon with "a cloud and lightning" in it. Other pictures are shown with a ! inside. Is there anything I need to do to make it work?

Thanks

Andrea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Hi Andrea,

Are the photos in a Collection as previous advice from Akash at Adobe has been "Try creating a new collection and add the same set of images and see if they Sync up"

Seems like there maybe some kind of intermittent bug if Collections aren't used.

You may have to get one of the Techs to have a look, try one of the Mobile forums:

Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV

This has more Adobe employee interaction:

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea,

Assuming that you are signed in (as 'something' is making it to the Cloud) are these RAW photos? As some users are reporting issues...

Here are some links from the LR Mobile Forum with possibly the same issue:

DNG files not uploading to cloud from LR mobile

Lightroom Mobile says up-to-date, Adobe Cloud says sync has not finished

Lightroom Mobile no longer syncs RAW files from iphone 7+

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

yes I am signed in. The pictures are jpegs from iPhone 6S.

There are about 1600 photos on my phone that await to be uploaded but the counter does not progress (ref: lightroom app)

LR error 1.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrea,

Are the photos in a Collection as previous advice from Akash at Adobe has been "Try creating a new collection and add the same set of images and see if they Sync up"

Seems like there maybe some kind of intermittent bug if Collections aren't used.

You may have to get one of the Techs to have a look, try one of the Mobile forums:

Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV

This has more Adobe employee interaction:

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines