The PhoneGap Developer App works in conjunction with the PhoneGap Desktop App, which is something you install on your development machine. It's not related to PhoneGap Build.
Since you are installed the PhoneGap developer app; I assume that you are using either PhoneGap Desktop app or PhoneGap CLI..
If you are using PhoneGap Desktop App;
- Open PhoneGap Desktop App
- Create new project
- After successful creation you can see an message saying that; your server running on http://192.168.1.43
- Now open your phonegap Developer app and then enter the IP address shown on the message ;
- and finally click on connect button
If you are using PoneGap CLI
- go to the project path and then enter the following command
- phonegap serve
- Now it gives you an ip address like bellow
- Then enter the ip on PhoneGap developer app
Thank you! Very direct and helpful. Don't really see this explained anywhere, I guess they expect you to know.