Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE render to a lossless audio.

Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any codec I can use to encode a 4min simple animation with audio being the audio export not AAC but uncompressed? AVI makes the file so huge,50gb?? H.264 doesn't give me this format since the audio has to be AAC/MPEG/Dolby. I wanted the final output to be like below 700mb or anything. I know it's weird but I am hearing slight difference from my source audio and then encoding to H.264 AAC audio.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best technique is to create a digital intermediate for video and produce your audio in Audition, then assemble the audio (dolby) in Premiere Pro and use that to render the final dolby output and video. You can't do it all in AE - it's just not in the design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Good Sir thanks for the reply! But can you explain to me like I'm 5. I only have AE 2015 CC and Audition. I don't have Premier Pro.

I have done the following steps.

1. Done finishing my animation using After Effects ( project not yet exported )

2. I have my m4a audio for my animation.

What do I do next to achieve a quality audio? Where do I render it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

56253917 wrote:

I only have AE 2015 CC and Audition. I don't have Premier Pro.

Ah, but you can GET it.  You're probably on Creative Cloud, giving you access to all the applications. 

If you're using the tryout versions, you are probably running out of time. 

Let's assume you rent the software.   Let's assume you're a beginner.  If you want lossless audio ONLY out of AE, use Adobe Media Encoder (which you have) to make a 16-bit, 48 kHz, stereo WAV file. You can also use AME to encode the AE animation.  Plus, you can use AME to make a video file with an audio track.

But we don't know how you intend to use your AE animation and the audio NEXT.  What will you do with them?  What to you need to DELIVER? It would help to know that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my complete AEP and my .mp3 file. So the file is already lossless at 320kbps. The thing is I wanted to achieve AEP + MP3(lossless) > compressed video + lossless audio. Because going for H.264 is giving me AAC making AEP + MP3 (lossless) > compressed video + lossy. I am uploading it to Youtube btw. I own my AE CC but my Audition is trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

56253917 wrote:

MP3 (lossless)

...but mp3 isn't lossless.

56253917 wrote:

I own my AE CC but my Audition is trial version.

CC is a subscription, not a perpetual version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 56253917,

How did you end up encoding your audio? Do you still need help with this issue? Please let us know.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines