• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tax Centre

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was asked me to fill in my tax details, which I went to do as I am registered with the US tax authorities.

But the link doesn’t work & maybe I’m being stupid, but I can’t find the tax centre myself.

Help?

Yours

IanMcKinnell.com

On 9 Jan 2017, at 15:05, Adobe Stock <no-reply@stock.adobe.com> wrote:

Tax Centre

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

The link you received is for the Fotolia contributor tax centre, but you signed up through the Adobe Stock contributor portal. Sign in to the contributor portal and click on the Contributor Account option in the menu bar:  https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/account

On the left hand side there's a link to Tax Information. The screen instructions will walk you through submitting your tax form.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to ask that in the Stock Contributor Forum where they will be able to help.

Adobe Stock Contributors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link you received is for the Fotolia contributor tax centre, but you signed up through the Adobe Stock contributor portal. Sign in to the contributor portal and click on the Contributor Account option in the menu bar:  https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/account

On the left hand side there's a link to Tax Information. The screen instructions will walk you through submitting your tax form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank-you - I got part of the way but... I keep getting asked for email verification notices which you send, but your website tells me the links are invalid. I've spent the best part of on an fighting with your systems & got nowhere. All this for 14p.

Can you please just give me an email address & I'll send you w-8BEN tax form. I think it will be much quicker for everyone.

Thanks

ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ian, I'm sorry that the contributor portal is causing you issues. I'm not clear when you receive email verification messages. It's best to contact the contributor support team so they can get to the bottom of the problems you are having, and ensure your tax form uploads correctly.

Log into the contributor portal and and the bottom of the screen in the black footer bar, click on Contact Us and submit your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines