2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2017 2:18 PM by Just Shoot Me

Adobe Costumer Service Burn my Hard Drive After 5 Hours of Remote Tech Support

patricioj13775349

Adobe Costumer Service Burn my Hard Drive After 5 Hours of Remote Tech Support,

On new Years eve, I contact Adobe customer service looking to fix some problem related on lightroom, they where available to control my computer on remote for 5 hours, after that, my computer never works again, I restarted the computer and the operative system didnt turn on.

I went to the mac support service and they just say to me I have been lost the past 3-6 months of animation work of my live, in between music I have been created and many other office and personal files, I almost fainted.

I try to contact Adobe support via phone 3 times,

They never understood the problem, every each time they ask the same questions all over again and again.

I understand that a HD can died, but I cannot understand why Adobe doesnt want to admit that They kill my HD, erasing many files of the operating system.

I am on a point of frustration have to sue the company I love, for all the damage and lost I have been suffer seems New Years Eve.

At the top of it all, adobe doesnt have a direct email to write this letter, I have to do it forum format, but please if somebody hase some information about this case, or maybe the same problem to share, it will be nice to get together.