1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 10, 2017 12:44 PM by Dave LaRonde

    help with effect and tools names

    Abdessamad IR


      hi everybody ,

      i'm starting a job here to teach after effect basically motion graphics and some other stuff ,,

      the problem here , that i learned it in English and i worked  with after effect in English for 5 years , and all the formations here are in french so i need to teach them with french version ( that's what they have) and the names aren't the same between the versions so i'll be glad if you guys give me the name in french and his opposite in English ,

      and thanks