5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2017 8:34 AM by dj_paige

Lightroom upgrade

Jpals

I already own Lightroom 4 and Photoshop and Creative Cloud (I think).  I just want to upgrade my Lightroom to 5 or 6. Is there a way to get the newer version without having to purchase full price or purchase at a monthly fee?

• 1. Re: Lightroom upgrade
          99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you meet the system requirements, you can buy LR6 from the following link. After clicking "Buy" change from Full to Upgrade; then select your existing LR product from the drop-down menu and the correct pricing will be displayed. Then simply choose “Add to Cart”

Products

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Lightroom upgrade
            erikd79280097

Ik bezit Ligtroom 5 en wil upgraden naar 6. van alles geprobeerd maar krijg steeds onderstaande mogelijkheid als ik Lightroom aanklik.

Creative Cloud-fotografielidmaatschap

Ik wil geen Creative Cloud-fotografielidmaatschap alleen een upgrade naar Lightroom 6. Kunt u mij helpen.

I have Ligtroom 5 and want to upgrade to 6. I try everything, but get the option below when I click Lightroom.

Creative Cloud Photography Membership

I do not want any Creative Cloud photography or membership  but a upgrade to Lightroom 6. Can you help me?

• 3. Re: Lightroom upgrade
              erikd79280097 Level 1

I have Ligtroom 5 and want to upgrade to 6. I try everything, but get the option below when I click Lightroom.

Creative Cloud Photography Membership

I do not want any Creative Cloud photography or membership  but a upgrade to Lightroom 6. Can you help me?

• 4. Re: Lightroom upgrade
                dj_paige Level 9

The link to purchase LR 6 is given in this thread. Lightroom sans abonnement