Your toast plugin is irrelevant, since you already have an alert which should tell you whether or not the callback function is executed.
1. Which plugin do you use to get the offline event fired?
2. Does the offline event fail to fire in all test devices and all OS, or just in one or more specific OS (versions)?
3. Does the offline event fire when you switch off the connection without using the flight mode?
4. Are you waiting for the deviceready event to fire, before acting on an offline event?
- I'm not using any plugins for the offline event.
- I'm using android device version 4.4.2
- When i used the Rpple emulator and i fired the Offline event the alert appeared . But in my device i first turn off both wifi and mobile data i couldn't get any alert or toast.Then i put it into flight mode also same result.
- Yes ,i'm waiting for the deviceready event to fire....
Now i believe that i'm answered to all your question,Can you give me a solution to it??
Here is your answers
You should include
Also, be aware that the offline/onlne events only fire at state change. So, there's no such event if the device is already offline prior to the deviceready event. To detect such cases, you need to check the network state, as explained in the Quick Example within the plugin's docs.