• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My inserted pdf will loose quality after I close the program and reopen it againg!!

Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends,

I have inserted some pdf of my drawings from Autocad. when I insert them they are good quality and even I took pdf from the file and they were great. but next time I reopen the file some of the pdfs loose their quality. I have checked display performance for VIEW and OBJECT and they are set to highest quality.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Hi,

Have the links been moved? Preview will not be good if the link is broken - check the links panel. Any errors/warnings?

Regards,

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have the links been moved? Preview will not be good if the link is broken - check the links panel. Any errors/warnings?

Regards,

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

THE LINK BETWEEN MY FILES WERE MISSING.

REGARDS,

ZOHREH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines