• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In AI

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to paste an object into all visible or unlocked layers in a single command, Can u help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want one object to be masked by many paths?

Or paste multiple objects to multiple layers at once?

Please be precise, post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to paste a single object or objects in all visible layers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can paste onto all Artboards from the Edit menu, but no, there is no command in Illustrator to paste onto all Layers at once.

May I ask what you are trying to achieve? Why do you want the same object on all layers? How many layers?

I would Option + Drag the Selection indicator in the Layers panel to copy the object to another layer in place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are correct. I have 20 more layers I need the same object in all 20 more layers means alt + drag will take more time. I need to give a progressive pdf with die for all layers. If there is no option like paste on all layers please make it an coming update It will helpful for all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi eppp25788359​,

This is a user to user forum, and I don't work for Adobe. They do have a wish list / bug report form, and it is read by the illustrator team.

http://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

You might also ask a question on the Scripting forum. It's possible that a script can be written and they can help you with that.

Illustrator Scripting 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines