• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 11 Configuration error

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the Adobe InDesign CC 2017 application from my Creative Cloud Desktop on my Mac Sierra. It works fine. I now want to install the debug version of Adobe InDesign CC 2017 so I copy the content of the blob from the developers prerelease site into the /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2017 Debug folder. When I try to launch the application it just shows a Configuration error (Error 11) and quits ??????

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign CS6 Error:11

Hope this helps.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Please copy the AMT folder from the installed Adobe InDesign CC2017 to same location in Adobe InDesign CC2017 Debug/

Let me know if it works

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I faced the same issue using the ESD supplied installer on a German 10.11 (El Capitan) OS.

The reason for the error that you probably did either of two things:

• You installed the Debug build running a non-US UI language.
    In this case the Debug installation gets an utterly incomplete "Presets" folder. Copy the whole folder "Presets" over to the Debug build from the Release installation. This worked for me.
  • You installed the Debug build without ever having a previous Debug build on that machine.
    In this case the required licensing files will probably be missing from "/Library/Application Support/Adobe". I know no other cure as to install using a real installer.

@Sanyam: Copying the AMT folder did not work for me.

The AMT folders are identical with one exception, namely the file "application.xml". I think this file needs to be different because it seems to point to licensing data, which should of course be different for debug and release builds.

Regards,

Wolfgang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue faced by you is different as the installation of InDesign Debug ESD would provide the AMT folder and there is no need to copy.

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you are right wtextor​, I installed InDesign Debug on spanish os X. Copying presets from release version solved my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines