• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error code 1791 at updating Adobe reader DC

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to updating Adobe reader DC to the latest version on my mac (macOS 10.12.2)

But it said that there was an error occurred during the downloading. And the code is 1791

I can't find almost any discussion about this error code. Could somebody tell me how can I solve this issue?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Hi 李祐4045055,

Try to download the update from the link given below:

Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Macintosh : Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Continuous Track) update - All languages

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 李祐4045055,

Try to download the update from the link given below:

Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Macintosh : Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Continuous Track) update - All langu...

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if the problem is for Adobe Acrobat DC? I'm getting the Error: 1791 when I try to update the app to the 18.011.20038 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FuChingLan2373,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, reboot the machine once any try updating Acrobat again. If that doesn't work, try installing update on the machine from this link: Adobe - Acrobat : For Macintosh

Reboot the machine after installing the update.

You may refer to the following KB doc for more info: Troubleshoot issues with updating Acrobat or Reader on Mac OS

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines