• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

renaming templates

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The template I had previously used, doesn't work. Any template I create which includes the date, no longer works

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 6.10.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-11 at 6.14.26 PM.png

thank you

Pat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elearndesigner,

Please refer the below knowledge base articles, related to the same. 

How to specify import options in Lightroom

How and When to Rename Files in Lightroom « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mohit,

This is a BUG in Lightroom 6.8 and will not be solved by the Knowledge Base articles.  See here for more info.  The second link title should be NOT WORKING.     The template editor for both the import and library rename are both broken.

It should be noted that I think the actual rename is done correctly but the EXAMPLE in the rename dialog in incorrect.

Re: Metatags in Filename Template Editor only insert at the end instead of at cursor.

File Naming during Import now working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Thanks for correcting me here. Let me check some info on the same.

Thanks again.

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your welcome Mohit And thanks for your interest on this problem.  This bug has been reported by several people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The File rename templates are STILL NOT working in 2015.9 and it seems to be worse than I originally thought.  See my Post #7 in this thread.  The thread title should be Not Working.

File Naming during Import now working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines