1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 12, 2017 6:29 AM by BarbBinder

In design basic questions

kingse14681747

Hello,

I have some questions and I would appreciate if someone could answer them please. I will list them below, thank you in advance. I am trying to copy some of the elements of this brochure from King’s College London. https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/assets/PDF/guides/guide.pdf

1. On the contents, page 3 they have a table, how do I create all the grey lines?
      2. On page 4 they have a red colour banner, how do I create something like this?
      3. On page 6 they have the twitter logo at the bottom of the page, how do I add this?

Many Thanks for your help,

Andy

• 1. Re: In design basic questions
          BarbBinder Adobe Community Professional

See answers below in bold:

1. On the contents, page 3 they have a table, how do I create all the grey lines? That's a table of contents, and not a table. The grey lines are adding using Paragraph Rules. Enable Rule Below.
          2. On page 4 they have a red colour banner, how do I create something like this? Those are rectangles, drawn the the Rectangle tool. Change the color to red and the stroke to none.
          3. On page 6 they have the twitter logo at the bottom of the page, how do I add this? Download the twitter logo and place it on the page with File > Place. Twitter Brand Resources