Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have lightroom 5 on hard drive. how to I install into the new computer?  thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Get out the DVD or if you don't have a DVD download LR 5 from here.

Install Photoshop Lightroom

Have your serial number handy and when asked at the end of the install enter the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get out the DVD or if you don't have a DVD download LR 5 from here.

Install Photoshop Lightroom

Have your serial number handy and when asked at the end of the install enter the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the box that i downloaded from. once someone told me how to move my lightroom from my hard drive.  otherwise, you could tell me how to move it from my old computer.  I cannot find my serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please get the terminology correct

Download is to get something from the internet. You download something from a website or FTP server using a Web Browser or FTP client.

Install is to put a program you either bought at a store or Downloaded from the internet onto your computer hard drive so you can open and use it.

These are 2 totally different things.

Downloading a program from the internet does not Install that program on your computer.

If you still have your old computer you can get the serial number from the hard drive.

Review this Adobe web page for the exact location of where to look for the serial number.

Where to find preference files for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines