• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import Sony XAVC-S high fps footage

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot with Sony FDR-X1000 and X3000 4k at 100 Mbs, HD at 50 Mbs. No problem importing this footage into Premiere Pro CS6 or CC2014. But when I try to import any footage with high fps like 200 fps or 240 fps then it only imports the audio and tells me unknown format cannot import.

The once I cannot import are shot in 720p at 200 fps or 240fps with a bitrate of 100Mbs.

I have no problem importing them into Cyberlink Powerdirector, but I can only export it there at 120fps and 40Mbs. So I loose a lot of detail for slow motion editing.

Does anyone have a clue to why I cannot import the footage and what I should do to be able to import it???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess would be they're just not supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you change the extension to mp4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanmartin,

Have you tried the steps suggested by Ann Bens? Please let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have just recorder cycling criterium at 240 fps and someone is waiting for a movie but now I investigated that Adobe have known a problem with importing high speed data at 2015, 2 years after the problem is still on. Could you tell me why?? I understand that not everything we can catch but you know the problem for years and nothing happened

Waiting for response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has limited resources.  They have to prioritize not only bugs, but new features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines