We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. The following article lists few solutions to similar problem:
I would request you to please go through and try it and mention if it works for you.
If you are working on Windows, please try out the instructions in the thread:
Let us know if issue still persists.
A few queries here:
1. Does Elements Organizer crash soon after clicking 'Get Photos from Files and Folders' or once import starts?
2. Did you try rebooting your machine once?
Can you please attach the Event Viewer logs for this crash? TO get those logs, please see Photoshop Elements Editor Help | How to Find Crash Logs on Windows
This is not helping. I am also having the same issue. I am running Windows 10 and a new PC. Totally not ok
Absolutely ridiculous that you must have your desktop taskbar unhidden in order to be able to access the menus (file tabs) at the top of Elements 15.
That NEEDS TO BE FIXED.
Yes, it isn't that difficult to change the setting to hide/unhide the taskbar, but I shouldn't have to do that to access the menu items in Elements.
Thanks for posting in Adobe forum.
I understand you are facing issue with the performance of Adobe Organizer.
Could you please provide me the following information?
- Are you using a Windows Machine or a Mac?
- Are you getting any issue while opening Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor?
- Are you using a brand new catalog or an old converted catalog?
- If you are using an old catalog, have you tried to convert it in Version 15?
- Have you tried & tested Adobe Organizer by creating a new catalog?
Hope to get your reply .
Thank you so very much. That fixed my issue. I would have never guessed that was the issue. How ridiculous!
Wow, its been quite a while for this to still be an issue. Not maximizing the screen seems to work for me, but is there a real solution at this point? I'm amazed to have paid for an Adobe product that is this old and still have this issue which I had to research and figure out myself. I went with Adobe thinking their was less risk with things like this happening. I just downloaded/installed it a week ago on a new/fast desktop.