1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 14, 2017 5:29 PM by Ussnorway

Adding delay before new page

HexDustt

Hello! I am new to Muse. Currently having a lot of fun in experimenting things. Though, I have a quick question. I have animations on my buttons when clicked (Google Material Design Ripple Effect) and it looks great. But, my page loads too fast to actually see the ripple effect. Is there a way to add a delay between page loads? Or maybe add a delay on button clicks? I have uploaded my draft site and it loads the same speed as previewing. Thanks!

• 1. Re: Adding delay before new page
          Ussnorway Adobe Community Professional

HexDustt wrote:

Hello! I am new to Muse. Currently having a lot of fun in experimenting things. Though, I have a quick question. I have animations on my buttons when clicked (Google Material Design Ripple Effect) and it looks great. But, my page loads too fast to actually see the ripple effect. Is there a way to add a delay between page loads? Or maybe add a delay on button clicks? I have uploaded my draft site and it loads the same speed as previewing. Thanks!

this is not a muse question but yes you can have all kinds of options in your annimations.

what software you make the add | annimation with will dictate how you go about it and the two Adobe products are;

• Edge annimate
          • Annimate CC... as you what to talk to google you prob need to use their double click so this is what I assume you made it with

Adobe Max had some good demo speakers cover this topic better than I can so have a look here

Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Banner Ad Creation 101 (S2746)