• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing from the Lightroom page

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a new printer, I had been using my old faithful Epson 1400 and after having set that up, it worked beautifully from the lightroom page.  However, i upgraded to the 1500 - it is printing from lightroom, on the gloss paper, BUT  the minute i change the settings in lightroom - to have archival matte printed, i'm getting dark purple very very very noisy prints which look nothing like the screenshot whatsoever.   Does anyone out there have a clue what's going on, this has me stumped, and i'm wasting paper, and very expensivin ink, at a rate of knots here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Hi fionn,

May be the corrupt Lightroom preferences causing this issue, if you have not changed anything specifically. Try resetting the Lightroom preferences and check  if that helps, refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi fionn,

May be the corrupt Lightroom preferences causing this issue, if you have not changed anything specifically. Try resetting the Lightroom preferences and check  if that helps, refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines