Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phishing Email from Adobe Systems?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently got he below email from mail@info.adobesystems.com. Can you confirm urgently if this is a scam? I'm afraid I did click on the link but it did not find the website.

Your Adobe account will expire soon.

Dear Adobe Customer,

We've noticed you have not logged in to your Adobe account in more than a year. In keeping with our policies, we are contacting you to let you know your Adobe ID will expire 60 days from now. If you take no action within the next 60 days, your Adobe ID will no longer be valid, you will no longer have access to content you may have stored on our servers and this account will be closed.

Your Adobe ID is: [Email address removed. If you don't want to be phished, don't post your email address on public forums...]

If you would like to maintain your Adobe ID listed above, you can log in now to keep it active.

Thanks,

Chris.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems so that adobe closed the accounts in which the customer has no long in in the last years. Has you try the customer support? Contact Customer Care 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chris,

I got the same email today, but I have several email addresses, and this email was not sent to the one associated with my Adobe account. For that reason, I assume this is phishing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same thing here, and also an email account not associated with my adobe ID.

o/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines