• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

uploading software on various computer

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got lightroom photoshop installed on my desk top computer and a surface pro. I've got a new surface pro and need to download software onto it.

Is it straight forward as the software is already on two computers.

Thanks

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

You can only use it on 2 computers. you can install it on a third but you have to sign out and or de-register it on one of the ones it is already installed on.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only use it on 2 computers. you can install it on a third but you have to sign out and or de-register it on one of the ones it is already installed on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't clear, are you replacing the old surface Pro with the new surface Pro? Or will you be using all three computers?

You can download the software onto as many computers as you'd like, no problems, but you can only have the license activated on two computers at any time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines