• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error codes p204 & 204 with Windows 10 on HP notebook

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have read all I can about this on the forum but am about to throw the laptop out the window... please help!

Running a HP Pavilion 15 Notebook with Windows 10. I paid for a subscription this morning for Creative Cloud and all components but am mainly after Photoshop just now.

The creative cloud installer throws up a 204 error at 7% and if I try and just download Photoshop I get a p204 error at about 2%

I have manually uninstalled all Adobe product, tried using the CC cleaner which completes but with errors, restarted and tried to reinstall both components over and over. I have searched for the log files to rename them as per a thread on here which seemed to work for some people but I can't find all the files that are mentioned.

So right now I am a tad frustrated and really need some assistance please.

Many thanks for your time.... David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Hi Fintanb2006,

It seems that you have tried all the basic steps for Error p204 & 204, Here are a couple of suggestions that I would request you to try before you Contact Customer Care​.

I would request you to try to install Creative Cloud desktop app using this link:- Download and install Creative Cloud apps ​. In case you received any error while install Creative Cloud desktop app, try to troubleshoot using this link:- Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues​.

Next solutio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fintanb2006,

It seems that you have tried all the basic steps for Error p204 & 204, Here are a couple of suggestions that I would request you to try before you Contact Customer Care​.

I would request you to try to install Creative Cloud desktop app using this link:- Download and install Creative Cloud apps ​. In case you received any error while install Creative Cloud desktop app, try to troubleshoot using this link:- Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues​.

Next solution would be to try to download Photoshop CC 2017 using direct download link available on this link:- Download Creative Cloud apps ​.

In none of these solutions work for you, I would request you to Contact Customer Care​ and if you are unable to contact support using this link please try these steps:- Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link​.

And feel free to update this discussion in case you think you have any confusion with any of the steps.

Thanks.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. The direct download link worked first time but am now seeing errors in the creative cloud library not loading in Photoshop...... which I will ignore for now.

Thanks for your help... much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Fintanb2006, I am glad that you are up and running with the applications now. I would like to tell you that in order get CC Libraries, It is necessary to get Creative Cloud desktop app install on your machine, signed in and file sync should be on.

Once these terms are met and problem still persists, you may check this link for more information: - Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Steps to download, install and troubleshoot Creative Cloud are mentioned in my previous posts. Let me know in case you need further assistance.

Going forward, you may also post query regarding Creative Cloud libraries on this forum:- Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Randomly I pressed the help button in Photoshop this evening and it opened up the help in Firefox rather than Chrome, which I normally used. I thought what the hell and went along with the same download procedure and hey presto it installed! So maybe the browser was the problem in both instances!

Thanks for your reply again... greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all of this and it doesnt work. What else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mariaa37601284 what error message do you receive when you attempt to install Photoshop CC 2017 via the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application?  Do you also have Windows 10 installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I do, I get this one and I've been attempting to downloading Premiere trial. It seems they will only send people here. And now it's not allowing me to do anything that the trial says it can do. Great money grab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mariaa37601284 which error are you receiving?  Can you please post a screen shot of the current error.  You can find complete details on how to post a screen shot at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Im a staff of a University and the log in seems to be showing p204 error code for Photoshop and for Creative Cloud I get error code 81.

Can someone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rdongol1 can you please post a screen shot of the P204 error within the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application?  Details on how to post a screen shot are in post #8 of the discussion you responded too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines