• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Air 24 app crashing in iPhone 6 Plus

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My application crashes in iPhone 6+ and 7, working without crash in iPhone 6 and 5 devices. Crash is happening only in  physical devices but no crash in same configuration remote testing device. I tested in multiple iPhone 6+ and 7 devices using remote testing device provider.

App use ANE for map, facebook and beacon.

App was crashing in previous build with 22 SDK  so updated sdk to 24 but same problem.

* App is available in app store, I will send app details as direct message.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Surya101,

Could you please share a sample project with us. It will be very helpful for us to reproduce the issue at our end.

Thanks,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apps are crashing with both Air 23 and 24 on iPad Air and iPad when notification bar is dragged down from the top of the screen and when the menu is brought up from the bottom. App didn't crash using Air 20.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mw29433550,

It would be very helpful if you can provide us a sample application so that we can reproduce the issue at our end.

Thanks,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you try search for PiXL Maths App from the App Store.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also app closes upon clicking the home button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Installing an application from app store wont help us in debugging the issue. If possible, please create a sample application which reproduces the problem and then share its resources with us.

Thanks,

Ankit | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have now isolated the problem to video streaming within the project. I had started to produce the file in CS6 using AIR SDK 20 when publishing for IOS so I hadn't picked up the problem before. More recently I am now using a Mac with CC and AIR SDK 24. The issue is replicated using Dropbox - Adobeā€‹ (everything has been stripped from the project so I appreciate that no video will play - didn't need it to play to replicate the issue). The app is installed on iPad Air with IOS10 and iPad Mini 1 IOS9. It will crash on first access to the app. When the app opens after first access it is fine, however, pulling up the control centre, notification bar, hiding the app or pressing the home button will crash the app instantly. Any help with this would be much appreciated as I have an app live on the App Store with this issue. Kind regards

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, is anyone looking into this issue? Have you been able to replicate the issue on an IOS device? Many thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Surya,

Could you please confirm Which AIRSDK version you are using at your end for AIR 24?

Please try it out once with our latest AIRSDK 24.0.180.

Download Adobe AIR SDK

Thanks,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My issue relates to the latest AIR SDK (24.0.180) and 23 using Adobe CC.

i will try and get a sample application to you before the end of the week.

kind regards

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using AIR SDK 24.0.180

Thanks,

Jayasurya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Surya101,

Please share the swf and xml file and other resources that are required to package IPA through the terminal.

I am not able to re-compile the sample project that you shared because of missing spark components (spark.components.Alert)

Thanks,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Surya,

I tried packaging application through the terminal using AIR_24.0.180 and the swf and xml file that you provided.

I used below command for packaging:

adt -package -target ipa-app-store -provisioning-profile ABC.mobileprovision -storetype pkcs12 -keystore Certificates.p12 -storepass "password" testing.ipa Tagchaser-app.xml Tagchaser.swf assets/ -extdir ~/Desktop/SampleApp/extensions

I am running the packaged IPA on iPhone 6+ (iOS 9.3) , iPhone 6(iOS 10), iPhone 7+ (iOS 10) but didn't notice any crash at my end.

Is there any specific scenario or specific iOS version using which I can reproduce the issue at my end.

Thanks,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You are testing in physical devices?

Crash is happening only in  physical devices but no crash in same configuration remote testing device.

Thanks,

Jayasurya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am testing it on Physical devices.

Thanks,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please check the app store link I send also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users said crash is happening when clicking on bottom button with "T" to scan qr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines