2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2017 9:55 AM by SteveH59

How to add additional text to a scrolling text page?

SteveH59 Level 1

Hello

I am trying to create a page of credits at the end of a movie clip using Text | Default scrolling that, at the moment, looks like this:

Credits.jpg

I don't expect Premiere Elements to be like MS Word when it comes to text, but it seems a tedious process.

On the TimeLine itself, I see this:

TimelineText.jpg

How am I able, please, to add further credits under Ave Maria at the bottom, because I can't see any scrollbars that will 'push up' these existing credits to allow me to add more under Ave Maria? When I have tried to use the Selection Tool arrow to do so, it just corrupts the text that I am posting here (it all gets jumbled up).

I am using Premiere Elements 11 on Windows 10.

Many thanks.

Steve

• 1. Re: How to add additional text to a scrolling text page?
          Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Put your cursor on the end of the last line and hit the enter key.

• 2. Re: How to add additional text to a scrolling text page?
            SteveH59 Level 1

I have done that, Bob - thanks for your reply.

I have managed to add two more entries, but after that I can't add any more.

The list does not move up, so it does not allow me to add more. Even if I put my cursor at the end of the last line and press Enter blindly (without being able to see what I have typed), that entry does not appear when I click on the two little >> in the top right-hand corner, if you know what I mean.

I don't know if it makes any difference but the 'Sound Credits and In order and where known' are in a different 'box' to what follows because those two lines of text at the top are centered and what follows, in another box, is left-aligned.

Should everything be in one 'box' (for want of a better word)?

Thanks again.