• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

erase computer authorization licensing error message

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having problems with this since last year.  I used to be able to download documents and books without any problem.  At some point I began getting an error message regarding the user license.  The problem was not resolved. I am still trying to access my digital editions for downloading as I am currently finishing an online degree and depend on downloading resources.  I keep getting the same message, and when I try to erase the computer authorization in an attempt to correct this problem, I get a message where I need to enter the email and password.  However, the system doesn't allow me to enter any information, and it is an email address that I no longer use nor have I used for years. I would have no way of knowing the password for this as it is not accepting any of the ones I am entering and doesn't allow me to check or verify the password.  The regular customer support has been unable to help me with this and they claim you will be able to help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do used which operationg system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines